Sunday, July 4, 2010

St. Catherine's College


I'm at St. Catherine's College and all checked in. The classes start tomorrow. It begins with breakfast at 07:45. BTW the food here is excellent. Who knew the Brits can cook? The first lecture at 09:15 is Wordsworth versus Byron. My money is on Wordsworth however, Lord Byron may surprise. Then there are a series of mandatory lectures called plenary lectures. Tomorrow's plenary subject is "What Stories Mean." I am looking forward to enlightenment on that topic.Perhaps it would help to write them if I understood what they meant, lol. The day ends with Milton, Marvell, and the poetry of crisis. I am still lugging "Paradise Lost" around. As an after thought there is a lecture on the evaluation process. that should get us all good and terrified.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Baby,

    I would love to see more of what you're doing and where you are.

    Love you,
    Von

    ReplyDelete